Monday 16 July 2012

Want! Want! Want!

 
 I've just been inspired about the wonderful choice of colours this season....yes i am talking about the pastels!!! Here are just a few seasonal pastels that have inspired me...

                                                       This ones a big want...
 
This one is my dream hanging around the cherry blossom tree in beautiful pastel colours....
Even shoes are comming in pastel
And a beautiful head acessory to finish the look off perfectly
But sometimes you just have to break the rules and go bright,cute and gorgeous! This is my beautiful and inspiring inspiration today...Have a calm and beautiful day! And bring out your inner pastel!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images ... thanks for stopping by my blog & adding me to you blogroll - I have just signed up as a follower!


    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous! Beautifully inspiring images Have a Beautiful week xx

    ReplyDelete